[Fwd: Another New Item of Interest]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      I have just finished the car I mentioned the other day. I used the
      Naval Supply Depot decals and they worked great. They were a little
      slow to release from the backing paper, but that gave me plenty of time
      to work. The printing is nice and thin, but still plenty rugged. These
      decals are made from all new art work that appears to be very authentic,
      and many are schemes that have never been done before. Good stuff.