Re: [HOn3] Re: Seattle - Vancouver - Victoria MR Retailers..?

  • Chuck Lie
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
      Express Station. But they have moved south to
      the old down town of Kent, Washington. They are
      west of and facing the mainline tracks that go
      through downtown Kent. They are mainly mainline
      though. But they do have a nice shop.

      There is Inside Gateway in Bellevue, Washington
      near downtown Microsoft (148th Avenue NE and NE
      20th Street). Inside Gateway has narrow gauge
      and is a very nice shop.

      Then there is a lionel shop in West Seattle on
      California Avenue and about 50th, I think it is
      called the Electric Train Store. He has first
      dibs on my Lionel collection once I get it to the
      state of Washington.

      There may be another train store on Elliot Avenue
      north of downtown Seattle but I have not been
      there.

      But, alas, Seattle is not a narrow gauge town.

      Chuck Lie
      part time shop browser

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/