Re: [HOn3] Champ Decals

  • George Gilbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
      Try setting the decals first just using water. Blot out the water with a dry
      brush when you have the decals in place. Then using a brush cover them with
      Micro Set. Then let the solution evaporate. This will get the decal set in
      place pretty good but not snugged down into the surface. So NOW apply the
      Solvaset. Turn off the lights and leave the room.When the solvaset has dried
      the decal should now be set in very completely.
      George Gilbert