Dynatrol receivers

  • Dennis Larson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
      HOn3 gang:
      I am looking for a few used (and working) Dynatrol receivers to get more of my engines equipped.
      (Yes, I already know they aren't the latest DCC high tech approach but I'm not into shared power, or programming parameters for the locos OR the higher cost of converting!)
      But if you've recently converted and have old Dynatrol to dispose of, let me know.
      I can use channels 5-7, 9, & 11-16.
      Dennis
      San Juan Central in Cape Coral, FL

    • Jerry Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
        Hi Dennis, I have a pile of the smaller Dynatrol stuff that has never
        been used, I will get an inventory and let you know...

        or call me at 720 353-8608 in the evening and I can give it to you
        quicker.
        Do you have any HOn3 engines for trade?

        Jerry Wilson Longmont, CO

        --- In HOn3@egroups.com, "Dennis Larson" <w8kxw@m...> wrote:
        > HOn3 gang:
        > I am looking for a few used (and working) Dynatrol receivers to get
        more of my engines equipped.
        > (Yes, I already know they aren't the latest DCC high tech approach
        but I'm not into shared power, or programming parameters for the
        locos OR the higher cost of converting!)
        > But if you've recently converted and have old Dynatrol to dispose
        of, let me know.
        > I can use channels 5-7, 9, & 11-16.
        > Dennis
        > San Juan Central in Cape Coral, FL

      • Buzz Marsh
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
          Jerry
          If you get an inventory of receivers, I would like to see it!!!
          Buzz Marsh
          bmarsh@...