Re: [HOn3] NG diesels

  • RoundBell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30 10:37 PM
      In a message dated 9/30/00 12:46:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
      mwbauers@... writes:

      << Wasn't there an article within the last several years about narrow gauging
      > a Bachmann Spectrum 44 tonner??? Anybody know the Magazine,month, year??

      To narrow gauge the Spectrum, first throw away the trucks or build
      your own from those mechanical parts since the gear casing is too
      wide to begin with.

      THE KEYSTONE 44 TONER IS PERFECT, EASY TO CONVERT TO HOn3 AND HAS FABULOUS
      NWSL GEARING FOR LOW TOP SPEED. COSTS MORE BUT WORTH IT. Loco Doc
    • Mike Bauers
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2000
        RoundBell@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 9/30/00 12:46:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
        > mwbauers@... writes:
        >
        > << Wasn't there an article within the last several years about narrow gauging
        > > a Bachmann Spectrum 44 tonner??? Anybody know the Magazine,month, year??
        >
        > To narrow gauge the Spectrum, first throw away the trucks or build
        > your own from those mechanical parts since the gear casing is too
        > wide to begin with.
        > >>
        > THE KEYSTONE 44 TONER IS PERFECT, EASY TO CONVERT TO HOn3 AND HAS FABULOUS
        > NWSL GEARING FOR LOW TOP SPEED. COSTS MORE BUT WORTH IT. Loco Doc

        Is it available???? I've had about $300 of un-motored trucked
        chassis's and trucks alone on order for about a year and a half !!!

        Mike Bauers
      • Jeff Bissonnette
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2000

          > Is it available???? I've had about $300 of un-motored trucked
          > chassis's and trucks alone on order for about a year and a half !!!

          Mike,

          I have two unpowered chassis' new in box and one single Sagami 14mm x 20mm
          motor, also new in box. I'll sell the whole lot to you if you are in that
          bad of a need for the parts... Make me an offer.

          Jeff
        • RoundBell@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2000
            mwbauers@... writes:
            << THE KEYSTONE 44 TONER IS PERFECT, EASY TO CONVERT TO
            HOn3 AND HAS FABULOUS NWSL GEARING FOR LOW TOP SPEED.
            COSTS MORE BUT WORTH IT. Loco Doc
            Is it available???? I've had about $300 of un-motored trucked
            chassis's and trucks alone on order for about a year and a half !!!
            Mike Bauers >>
            Bellaire Roundhouse (Houston, Tx) 713)667-7762 has 1 NEW complete kit with
            1630 motor for $90. Loco Doc