Re: [HOn3] Digest Number 735

  • Robert Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      At 08:49 AM 08/31/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      >In a message dated 8/31/00 6:12:54 AM, HOn3@egroups.com writes:
      >
      ><< My wife and I are going to North Carolina from the 18th to the
      >29th of October.>>
      >
      >Rpobert, East Coast or Western Mountains?
      >Charlie AVL

      18th & 19th Cass, WV, actually. 20th to about the 24th we will be camping
      at Roan Mountain, TN (right on NC border). Then we will head to Bryson
      City, NC. While at Roan Mtn., I hope to get to ride up the the ET & WNC's
      Doe River Gorge again. They are planing something for the weekend before
      (the15th), and being a member of the historical society I hope to talk
      someone into a ride up the Gorge.

      Robert Bell
      Division Chief,
      White Pass & Yukon Route,