Re: [HOn3] Fwd: : Thoughts for this weekend

  • Rick Blanchard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2000
      rgsnut@...,

      Boy was that exciting! I'll have to think about that one for a long while :o}

      Cheers,
      Rick
    • rgsnut@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2000
        In a message dated 7/1/2000 12:29:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        bdesign@... writes:

        << rgsnut@...,

        Boy was that exciting! I'll have to think about that one for a long while :o}

        Cheers,
        Rick >>

        Rick, I didn't edit this - our illustrious host did!
        rgsnut
      • hatch@railway-eng.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2000

          > Boy was that exciting! I'll have to think about that one for a long while :o}
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Rick >>
          >
          >Rick, I didn't edit this - our illustrious host did!
          >rgsnut

          The main source of viruses around the internet come from attached
          code in the form of enhancements on e-mail.
          How long have you been on these lists?
          Almost non of the lists allow you to send attachments.
          This list is no exception.
          It automatically strips any and all attachments to prevent you
          from spreading viruses through the list.

          So when you point to our illustrious host as having stripped your
          message, then I suggest you say thankyou. The host took the offensive
          part out of your message and kept you from getting in trouble.

          You should pay more attention to what your sending instead of
          pointing fingers at the very thing that repaired your error.

          Don't put attachments or enhanced text in any message sent to this
          list and your message will get through.
          Continue to break the rules and you will continue to be edited.

          Hope this helps.
          -Steve Hatch