      The legs are premium 2x4's from Lowes and all the other is 3/4 Chinese from Home Depot. It was on sale and was cheaper than "white wood " The benchwork is designed to be self standing in small enough sections to be moved by me or my wife if need be. It is scheduled to go in sections to 3 grandsons if they want it. The names are explained here. http://www.layoutvision.com/gallery/id49.html. The size was exactly what I wanted and the designer had no restrictions as to me using it. Of course many changes will be made as it moves along.
      Anne & Blayne Olsen
      Monroe, NC

      On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:52 PM, Ole Olson <ole-olson@...> wrote:

      By golley where did you find lumber with no knots???  Also some of the names you are showing are in Wisconsin ???? Logging???

      Looking Good !!!

      Ole...

      From: HOn3@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HOn3@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Blayne & Anne
      Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:31 PM
      To: HOn3@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [HOn3] My empire is beginning. [6 Attachments]

      If these would be better in an album then can anyone point me to "how to" instructions.

      Blayne Olsen
      Monroe, NC

      On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:12 PM, "Kjb80401@..." <Kjb80401@...> wrote:

      Welcome to the club of us who have begun likewise.  Should you be so inclined,  As you become perplexed about something of immediate concern, don't hesitate to ask for other's experiences.  Future planning questions are also welcome.

      Keevan

      In a message dated 3/18/2014 2:08:39 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, bolsen187@... writes:
      The basement has been cleaned and the drop ceiling installed. The LARC background is up with velcro and the basic benchwork is finished. Now on to the Comstock "The Combination Shaft" and the Banta "ProPatria Mill" so I can figure out where the trackwork needs to go. Next on the agenda is to try and post some pics.
      Blayne

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic