      From: HOn3@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HOn3@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JerryWulff@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:08 PM
      To: HOn3@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [HOn3] Lambert/Slim Princess/Shinohara HOn3 code 70 Flex Tr

      Hi Nancy,

      My name is Jerry Wulff and Glen made me six or so Non3 wyes about 8 or 9 months ago. I see where the website is gone and wondered if he was still making turnouts and wyes. I am starting my permanent layout and could use some custom made wyes and curved turnouts. The ones that he made me awhile back were great, so I would like to continue with the same great product.

      Jerry Wulff