Thursday Content

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Aug 3, 2004

      HOT FUN THURSDAY

      FREE SOCIAL DANCING

      Thursday, Aug. 5, 2004

      6:30 - 7:00 PM

      Open and free to everyone -  members and nonmembers

      Vernon Lemens Is Back!

      "Adding Variety to Your Dancing"

      In The Advanced Class at 7:00 - 8:00 PM

      Also at 7:00 - 8:00 PM the New Class Level

      Instructed by Juanita and Jonathan

      Fundamentals II is more advanced than Mary and Mac's Beginner (Fundamentals I)

      But less challenging than Sherry and Eddie's Intermediate (Fundamentals III)

      Since the Club's attendance is growing, a need has developed to provide a smooth transition up from the Beginner Class and to provide a more solid foundation for more advanced classes

      Those attending this 7:00 PM class may also attend at 8:30 PM the Beginner Class or the  Intermediate Class for a full 2 hours of instruction (of course all classes are free!)

      Carmen and Vernon Teaching Last Month

      Last Month During Class

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed - First time free

      Want to join in the fun and learn?

      Only about $2 per week!

        ($50 for first 6 months - $40 per 6 months thereafter)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      HOT Thursday Schedule, Aug. 5, 2004

      6:30 - 7:00 Free Social Dancing - open to everyone - members and nonmembers

      7:00 - 8:00  Advanced Class on "Adding Variety" (Fundamentals IV) - Vernon

      7:00 - 8:00  Beg/Int Class (Fundamentals II)  - Juanita and Jonathan

      8:00 - 8:30  General dancing and greeting of new members.

      8:30 - 9:30  Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mary and Mac

      8:30 - 9:30  Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) - Sherry and Eddie

      All Classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.   For detailed location information, check our
      Web site:

      http://www.dancewhip.austin.tx.us/

      Thanks,

      Vernon
      Lemens
      Dance Director

    • Vernonlem@aol.com
      Message 157 of 157 , Apr 22 11:01 AM

        HOT FUN THURSDAY

        Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Want to try out a class at no cost?

        Your first time is always free!

        HOT Thursday Schedule

        7:00 – 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

        8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

        Want to join in the fun ?

        Only $10 per month!

        $60 per six months

        You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

        Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

        Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

        No partner needed

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site

         Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!