A message from the Whip Club's email list at Yahoo

  • David Vanderschel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Hi,

      I thought folks might like to be reassured that their
      attempts to get subscribed to the new email list for
      the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club have worked!

      Unfortunately, only about half the subcribers to our
      list have switched themselves over so far, so it looks
      like it may be a while before we actually start using
      the list from Yahoo on a regular basis.

      I will make it clear when we actually switch modes.
      In the meantime, I will continue to use the old
      distribution method. Please be patient; and, if you
      know any of those 'laggards' who have not switched,
      please encourage them for me to get with the program!

      5, 6, 7, 8, ...
      David V.

      PS - In the switching process, a few of you changed
      the address you are using. If you want me to start
      using the new address with the _old_ distribution
      system, please let me know, mentioning the new address
      again.