HOTWDC Thursday 08/13/2009 class schedule

  • Mario Galliano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009

           HOT FUN THURSDAY

      Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      Come and practice your hot moves for the weekend.

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      Come join the fun and dance at the HOT Whip Dance Club.

      HOT Thursday Schedule

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

      8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

      Want to join in the fun?

      $60 per six months

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

      No partner needed

      All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.