Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club Thurday 06/06/2009

  • Mario Galliano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

           HOT FUN THURSDAY

      Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      Start the month in right, come out and dance.

      HOT Thursday Schedule

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

      8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

      Want to join in the fun?

      $60 per six months

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

      No partner needed

      All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club