Thursday with Christmas Patterns

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008

      FREE !

      Learn a Routine for Christmas!

      A detailed review of a  part of a series of patterns that will work well with many musical selections

      Here is your chance to be really ready for Christmas Dances

      Free Workshop By Vernon

      7:00 - 7:55 PM - December 4, 2008

      Take your dance to the next level

      You do not need to be a member

      You do not need a partner

      You do not need money

      Here is your chance - Come and Learn Professional Technique!

      Eddie teaching the Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III)

      Mac teaching the Beginner Class (Fundamentals I)

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only about $2.50 per week!

        ($60 for 6 months)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      6:30 – 7:00 PM: Special Teacher Lecture Training -- for all teachers (if you are not a teacher and wish to receive this more advanced training, ask Vernon ) -- DanceDirector@... )

      7:00 - 7:55 PM:   Vernon - Fundamentals IV Advanced Workshop on "A Christmas Routine" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 7:55 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      7:55 - 8:35 PM: General Practica and dancing for all class levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) - Eddie

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director