Thursday with Carmen and Vernon

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008

      Free Workshop

      By Carmen and Vernon !

      A Gift

      To the Dancers of Texas

      From

      The Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      Musicality Realized

      Learn a Routine for Christmas!

      You will learn a series of patterns set to specific music that will also work well with many musical selections

      Here is your chance to be really ready for Christmas Dances

      Add Fantastic Variety to your WCS/Whip

      Take your dance to the next level

      Incomparable Instruction by Carmen & Vernon!

      You do not need to be a member!

      You do not need a partner!

      Open to all Intermediate/Advanced Dancers!

      1 1/2 Hour Workshop starting at 6:30 PM

      Thursday, November 6, 2008

      Come and Add Variety for your Christmas Dances!

      Carmen and Vernon executing a movement in a previous Workshop

      Last week at our 5th Thursday Party

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only $10 per month!

      $60 per six months

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      HOT Thursday Schedule, November 6, 2008

      6:
      30 - 8:00 PM: Carmen and Vernon - Workshop on "Musicality Routine" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) - Eddie

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site

       Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director