Thursday Content

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Aug 5, 2008

      FREE WORKSHOP

      Corté Shaping

      This Workshop will teach

      How to Add Corté Shaping to Simple Basic Patterns

      Here is your chance to learn the proper way to do Cortés

      Free Workshop By Vernon

      7:00 - 7:55 PM - August 7, 2008

      Take your dance to the next level

      This WCS/Whip Workshop will consist only of Technique Training

      You do not need to be a member

      You do not need a partner

      You do not need money

      Vernon will teach all Intermediate/Advanced Dancers in a

      1 Hour Technique Workshop starting at 7:00 PM

      Thursday, August 7, 2008

      Here is your chance - Come and Learn Professional Technique!

      Last week at our 5th Thursday Party

      Last week at our 5th Thursday Party

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only about $2.50 per week!

        ($60 for 6 months)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      6:30 – 7:00 PM: Teacher Training -- for all teachers (if you are not a teacher and wish to receive this more advanced training, ask Vernon ) -- DanceDirector@... )

      7:00 - 7:55 PM:   Vernon - Fundamentals IV Workshop on "Corté Shaping" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 7:55 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac and Dolores

      7:55 - 8:35 PM: General Practica and dancing for all class levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac and Dolores

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) - James

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director

    • Vernonlem@aol.com
      Message 157 of 157 , Apr 22, 2009

        HOT FUN THURSDAY

        Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Want to try out a class at no cost?

        Your first time is always free!

        HOT Thursday Schedule

        7:00 – 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

        8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

        Want to join in the fun ?

        Only $10 per month!

        $60 per six months

        You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

        Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

        Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

        No partner needed

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site

         Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!