Thursday Content with Carmen and Vernon on Chaine Spins

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

       Châiné Spins!

      This Workshop will teach

      "What Some Call the Most Sophisticated Of All Spins"

      Here is your chance to learn the proper way to do Chaines

      Free Workshop

      By Carmen and Vernon !

      A Gift

      To the Dancers of Texas

      From

      The Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      Add Fantastic Variety to your WCS/Whip

      Take your dance to the next level

      Incomparable Instruction by Carmen & Vernon!

      You do not need to be a member!

      You do not need a partner!

      Open to all Intermediate/Advanced Dancers!

      1 1/2 Hour Workshop starting at 6:30 PM

      Thursday, June 5, 2008

      Come and Learn This Fantastic Dance!

      Carmen and Vernon teaching their Workshop

      During our 5th Thursday Party last week

      Having Fun last week

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only $10 per month!

      $60 per six months

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      HOT Thursday Schedule, June 5, 2008

      6:
      30 - 8:00 PM: Carmen and Vernon - Workshop on "Chaine Spins" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac and Dolores

      8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac and Dolores

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) - Tim on Phrasing and Hitting the Breaks

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director