Thursday Content

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Mar 4, 2008

      FREE

      Want to look like a professional?

       Technique Only Workshop!

       No Patterns will be taught

      This Thursday: "The Use of Body Language in Dance"

      Want to dance cleanly and look good?

      This is the Workshop for you

      Free Workshop By Vernon

      7:00 - 7:55 PM - March 6, 2008

      Take your dance to the next level

      This Workshop will consist only of WCS/Whip Technique Training

      You do not need to be a member

      You do not need a partner

      You do not need money

      Vernon will teach all Intermediate/Advanced Dancers in a

      1 Hour Technique Workshop starting at 7:00 PM

      Thursday, March 6, 2008

      Here is your chance - Come and Learn Professional Technique!

      Chuck and Kathy teaching the Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) last week

      Mac and Dolores teaching the Beginners Class (Fundamentals I) last week

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only about $2.50 per week!

        ($60 for 6 months)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      6:30 – 7:00 PM: Teacher Training -- for all teachers (if you are not a teacher and wish to receive this more advanced training, ask Vernon ) -- DanceDirector@... )

      7:00 - 7:55 PM: Vernon - Fundamentals IV Workshop on "Technique Only" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 7:55 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      7:55 - 8:35 PM: General Practica and dancing for all class levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac and Dolores

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) on "The Lead Starts Before 1 - The Advantages of the Rolling Count" - Tim

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director

    • Vernonlem@aol.com
      Message 157 of 157 , Apr 22, 2009

        HOT FUN THURSDAY

        Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Want to try out a class at no cost?

        Your first time is always free!

        HOT Thursday Schedule

        7:00 – 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

        8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

        Want to join in the fun ?

        Only $10 per month!

        $60 per six months

        You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

        Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

        Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

        No partner needed

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site

         Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!