Thursday Content

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Feb 1, 2008

      HOT FUN THURSDAY

      Dick will be teaching the

      Advanced Class at 7:00 - 7:55 PM

      Dick and Sherry enjoying a break

      A Break Between Classes

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only about $2.50 per week!

        ($60 for 6 months)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      February 7, 2008

      6:30 – 7:00 PM: No Teacher Training  tonight - Vernon is in Montana

      7:00 - 7:55 PM: Dick - Advanced Class (Fundamentals IV)

      7:00 - 7:55 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      7:55 - 8:35 PM: General Practica and dancing for all class levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) - Tim

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director

    • Vernonlem@aol.com
      Message 157 of 157 , Apr 22, 2009

        HOT FUN THURSDAY

        Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Want to try out a class at no cost?

        Your first time is always free!

        HOT Thursday Schedule

        7:00 – 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

        8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

        Want to join in the fun ?

        Only $10 per month!

        $60 per six months

        You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

        Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

        Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

        No partner needed

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site

         Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!