Thursday Christmas Special with Carmen and Vernon

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007

      Free Christmas Workshop

      By Carmen and Vernon !

      A Gift

      To the Dancers of Texas

      From

      The Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      A Special Combination for your Christmas Dances

      Pivots, Oversways and Leg Wraps

      This Workshop will teach

      The easy way to dance smoothly and look good with proper technique

      This Workshop will consist mainly of WCS/Whip with a little Swango for flash

      Take your dance to the next level

      The Merging of West Coast Swing, Whip and Argentine Tango is synchronized into a dance of boundless variety, passion and sensuality.

      Improvisation - Freedom - Creativity

      Incomparable Instruction by Carmen & Vernon!

      You do not need to know Tango!

      You do not need to be a member!

      You do not need a partner!

      Open to all Intermediate/Advanced Dancers!

      1 1/2 Hour Workshop starting at 6:30 PM

      Thursday, December 6, 2007

      Come and Learn This Fantastic Dance!

      Carmen and Vernon teaching their last Workshop

      What a

      What a Blast - Our Christmas Party last Saturday

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only $10 per month!

      $60 per six months

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      HOT Thursday Schedule, December 6, 2007

      6:
      30 - 8:00 PM: Carmen and Vernon - Workshop on "Pivots, Oversways, and Leg Wraps" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac and Dolores

      8:35 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class (Fundamentals III) - Tim

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director