Thursday Content

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Jun 5, 2007

      Instead of trying to catch up later,

      It's better to learn now.

      Don't get left behind - there is still time

      We will start with a review

      Free

      A SWANGO WHIP

      Workshop!

      7:00 - 8:00 PM - June 7, 2007

      Use the sensual movements of Argentine Tango

      to add Fantastic Variety to your WCS/Whip

      FreeWorkshop

      Take you dance to the next level

      Improvisation - Freedom - Creativity

      You do not need to Know Tango

      You do not need to be a member

      You do not need a partner

      Vernon will teach all Intermediate/Advanced Dancers in a

      1 Hour Review and Technique Workshop starting at 7:00 PM

      Thursday, June 7, 2007

      Here is your chance - Come and Learn This Fantastic Dance!

      Vernon leading Carmen in a Swango Whip Movement

      Tim teaching the Fundamentals III class

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only about $2 per week!

        ($50 for first 6 months - $40 per 6 months thereafter)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      6:30 – 7:00 PM: Teacher Training -- for all teachers (if you are not a teacher and wish to receive this more advanced training, ask Vernon -- DanceDirector@... )

      7:00 - 8:00 PM: Vernon - Workshop on "Swango Whip Review and Technique" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      8:00 - 8:30 PM: General dancing and greeting of new members.

      8:30 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac and Dolores

      8:30 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class on Techniques of Swing (Fundamentals III) - Tim

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Vernonlem@aol.com
      Message 157 of 157 , Apr 22 11:01 AM

        HOT FUN THURSDAY

        Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Want to try out a class at no cost?

        Your first time is always free!

        HOT Thursday Schedule

        7:00 – 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

        8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

        Want to join in the fun ?

        Only $10 per month!

        $60 per six months

        You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

        Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

        Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

        No partner needed

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site

         Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!