Thurssday Content including Swango Whip!

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 7:46 AM

      Thanks for the Great Response

      You Asked For More

      So here it is

      SWANGO WHIP!

      In Austin , Texas

      Take your dance to the next level

      Use the sensual movements of Argentine Tango

      to add Fantastic Variety to your WCS/Whip

      Free!

      A Gift

      To the Dancers of Texas

      From

      The Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      We usually have extra Men, so Ladies come on out

      We will introduce a new type of movement this week.

      The Merging of West Coast Swing, Whip and Argentine Tango is synchronized into a dance of boundless variety, passion and sensuality.

      Improvisation - Freedom - Creativity

      Incomparable Instruction by Carmen & Vernon!

      You do not need to Know Tango

      You do not need to be a member

      You do not need a partner

      Open to all Intermediate/Advanced Dancers

      1 1/2 Hour Workshop starting at 6:30 PM

      Thursday, May 3, 2007

      Come and Learn This Fantastic Dance!

      Carmen and Vernon teaching Swango Whip

      Beginners Class in session last week-come on out and join the fun

      All workshops free - You do not need to be a member

      Want to join in the fun and take regular lessons?

      Only about $2 per week!

        ($50 for first 6 months - $40 per 6 months thereafter)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed

      HOT Thursday Schedule, May 3, 2007

      6:
      30 - 8:00 PM: Carmen and Vernon - Workshop on "Swango Whip" (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      8:00 - 8:30 PM: General dancing and greeting of new members.

      8:30 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac and Dolores

      8:30 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class on Techniques of Swing (Fundamentals III) - Sherry

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director

      See what's free at AOL.com.