Thursday Content

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Dec 5, 2006

      Free Christmas Gift

      From

      The Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

      Christmas Special !

      Carmen & Vernon

      Will Teach

      A Free WCS/Whip Workshop !!!

      On

      "Christmas Fans"

      You choose one from a selection of Fan Movements to embellish your Christmas Dancing

      Some simple - some challenging

      All designed to make

       the Lady Beautiful and the Man Elegant

      This Christmas Special is open

       to all Intermediate/Advanced

      Members and Non-members

      1 1/2 Hour Workshop starting at 6:30 PM

      Thursday, December 7, 2006

      Come and have fun with Carmen and Vernon

      Carmen and Vernon teaching their last Workshop

      Having Fun Last Week

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed - First time free

      Want to join in the fun and learn?

      Only about $2 per week!

        ($50 for first 6 months - $40 per 6 months thereafter)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      HOT Thursday Schedule, December 7, 2006

      6:
      30 - 8:00 PM: Carmen and Vernon – Workshop on “Fan Embellishments for Christmas (Free - You do not have to be a member)

      7:00 - 8:00 PM:  Beg/Int. Class (Fundamentals II) - Mac

      8:00 - 8:30 PM: General dancing and greeting of new members.

      8:30 - 9:30 PM: Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac and Dolores

      8:30 - 9:30 PM: Intermediate Class on Techniques of Swing (Fundamentals III) - Sherry

          All Classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Our Holiday Schedule

      Mark Your Calendars

      No Classes on the Thursday before Christmas or after New Years.

      No classes between Christmas and New Years

      That means:

      No classes Dec. 21, 28 or Jan. 4.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director

    • Vernonlem@aol.com
      Message 157 of 157 , Apr 22, 2009

        HOT FUN THURSDAY

        Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Want to try out a class at no cost?

        Your first time is always free!

        HOT Thursday Schedule

        7:00 – 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

        8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

        Want to join in the fun ?

        Only $10 per month!

        $60 per six months

        You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

        Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

        Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

        No partner needed

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site

         Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!