Swingin' this Saturday night (Mar. 6)

  • Juanita Londenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      If you were at Antonio's last Saturday night, you got in on a wonderful night of dancing.  We had a turnout of 26 dancers -- some in the beginner's class, some in the advanced class, some that used to be in the club years ago, and some who were new in town and have not joined up yet, even one Lindy Hopper.  So we had a great time.

      Too Blue is back to their first and third Saturday of playing at Antonio's --  same time (7:30).  They promised to play all their new stuff this week.  Come on out and join us.

      Antonio's Cantina and Restaurant
      Just south of the I-35 and 183 interchange (on the south bound service road)
      No cover charge -- bunches of free parking.

      What a deal!!

      See you Saturday ---
      Juanita Londenberg
      HOTWDC