Thursday Content

  • Vernonlem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Jul 4 8:50 PM

      HOT FUN THURSDAY

      Vernon Lemens Presents

      The Advanced Class at 7:00 - 8:00 PM

      On

       "Easy Alternating Moves"

      Last Week during our 5th Thursday Party

      Having Fun last Week at our 5th Thursday Party

      You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

      Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

      Absolute Beginner through Advanced Performer Training Classes

      No partner needed - First time free

      Want to join in the fun and learn?

      Only about $2 per week!

        ($50 for first 6 months - $40 per 6 months thereafter)

      Want to try out a class at no cost?

      Your first time is always free!

      HOT Thursday Schedule, July 6, 2006

      6:30 – 7:00 Teacher Training -- for all teachers (if you are not a teacher and wish to receive this more advanced training, ask Vernon -- DanceDirector@... )

      7:00 - 8:00  Advanced Class on Alternating Moves (Fundamentals IV) - Vernon

      7:00 - 8:00  Beg/Int Class (Fundamentals II)  - Mac

      8:00 - 8:30  General dancing and greeting of new members.

      8:30 - 9:30  Beginner Class (Fundamentals I) - Mac, Mary and Dolores

      8:30 - 9:30  Intermediate Class on Techniques of Swing (Fundamentals III) - Sherry and John

      All Classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check the Classes page on our Web site.

      Thanks,

      Vernon Lemens
      Dance Director

    • Vernonlem@aol.com
      Message 157 of 157 , Apr 22, 2009

        HOT FUN THURSDAY

        Presented by the Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Want to try out a class at no cost?

        Your first time is always free!

        HOT Thursday Schedule

        7:00 – 8:00 PM:  Fundamentals II (Intermediate Class) - Mac

        8:00 - 8:35 PM: General Dancing for all levels

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals I (Beginner Class) - Mac

        8:35 - 9:30 PM: Fundamentals III (Advanced Class) - Eddie

        Want to join in the fun ?

        Only $10 per month!

        $60 per six months

        You can have more fun if you know fun moves!

        Come and learn an easy 123 way to do them.

        Absolute Beginner through Advanced Classes

        No partner needed

          All workshops and classes are at Ascension Lutheran, near MoPac and Hart.  For detailed location information, check our Web site

         Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club

        Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!