504HOTWDC.org 22nd Anniversary Dance Party

  • kendancerwannab
    Apr 27, 2011
      SATURDAY, May 14, 2011

      Red River Church Gym Annex
      4425 Red River St (at 45th street)
      Austin, TX 78751

      Professional D-Jay: "DJ-Joe" spins "THE BEST in Austin" mix of the hottest hits of:

                          WCS,  Blues,    R&B,     Latin,    Country,   and   Pop.

      Dress for comfort or style in favorite evening attire.

      BYOB!

      And If you want, please bring your favorite dish to share with everyone.

      $ 15 dollars, or $10 dollars if you print and bring this post from our
      Yahoo Group posting.
      Personal note from Club President:

      Our two major events per year help continue our existence as a social, not for profit dance club.  Our club continues to feed the Austin Dance Community in a special way.  So please support "Dancing in Austin",  by coming out for just a great night of very cool social dancing.  We want and need YOU too dance.

      thx,
      ken ramsey
      HOTWDC.org