Re: [HLSsucks] WWF funding vivisection

  • Rob L.
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2002
      What is this K. Fullers e-mail address? Someone might
      want to tell her that we already know the effects of
      toxic waste, DUHHH , get a grip lady. How about the
      WWF spends its time and money cleaning it up, or
      preventing it, rather than conducting their "society
      justified psychopathic sadistic experiments." How
      about the conclusion to the study of toxic waste is;
      Its frickin bad for you! See no medical degree, no
      animal torture, and I gave you an empirical realistic
      analysis. Its time for these people to stop playing
      out their childhood fantasies of being Doctor
      Frankenstein, and contribute to the quatlity of life
      in a responsible way. One that is friendly to life.
      Rob

      <http://us.f202.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=andrea.RAWLS@...&YY=68229&order=up&sort=date&pos=0>
      > .
      > >In Italy, this letter of Kathryn Fuller has already
      > been sent to
      > >several
      > >animalist associations, asking for their
      > participation in condemning
      > >the
      > >policies of the WWF in this field, and
      > demonstrating the complete
      > >scientific
      > >baselessness and ethical bankruptcy of vivisection.
      > One Italian
      > >animalist
      > >association Progetto Gaia has posted a petition
      > against the WWF's
      > >involvement with Vivisection, on their website :
      >
      >http://www.progettogaia.it/dirittianim/wwfamerica/wwfamerica1.htm
      > >
      > >In my opinion nothing less than an intense
      > world-wide protest against
      > >their
      > >policy, is required to pressurize them rethink
      > their stance. And as we
      > >are
      > >at a crucial point where major legislative
      > iniziatives are being taken
      > >in
      > >the EU, and things could still be influenced in the
      > USA, NOW is the
      > >time to
      > >try and convince them that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
      > >
      > >yours sincerely,
      > >Averil Anne Daly

      > >Letter from Kathryn Fuller, President WWF-USA :

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2002

        This is the email address that was attached Rob. andrea.RAWLS@...

        Colleen-Catwoman

         "Rob L." <netguy2012@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > >animalist
        > >association Progetto Gaia has posted a petition
        > against the WWF's
        > >involvement with Vivisection, on their website :
        >
        >http://www.progettogaia.it/dirittianim/wwfamerica/wwfamerica1.htm
        > >
        > >In my opinion nothing less than an intense
        > world-wide protest against
        > >their
        > >policy, is required to pressurize them rethink
        > their stance. And as we
        > >are
        > >at a crucial point where major legislative
        > iniziatives are being taken
        > >in
        > >the EU, and things could still be influenced in the
        > USA, NOW is the
        > >time to
        > >try and convince them that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
        > >
        > >yours sincerely,
        > >Averil Anne Daly

        > >Letter from Kathryn Fuller, President WWF-USA :

               Colleen Klaum

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2002
          Thank you Colleen. I will write her a letter. A
          little more polite of course. Rob

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2002

            Polite is always the best :-)

            Colleen-Catwoman