Re: [HLSsucks] Re: Animal rights/liberation boards?

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2002

      You have to watch some people in there though. Trust me, I've posted there in the past.

      *Colleen* (Catwoman)

       Jodi de Vries wrote:

      Thanks, Colleen!! This one looks good, I just registered myself. =)

             Colleen Klaum

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Jodi de Vries
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2002
        Watch them? As in how?

        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 2, 2002

          As in the ones from the other side of the issue. They can get pretty vulgar and down right mean. Depending on who it is.

          *Colleen* (Catwoman)

           Jodi de Vries wrote:

          Watch them? As in how?

        • parrot004@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 3, 2002
            You mean arrogant and stupid...Ya just give it right on back babe!

            Missy

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 3, 2002
                I can see how that would be bothersome! I have registered under the name
                'kapoentje" -- maybe I'll see you there. =)

                Colleen Klaum wrote:

                > When I used to post in there, the sad part was nobody from my side
                > ever came to back me up.
                >
                > *Colleen* (Catwoman) I'm still a member though.
                >

                > */parrot004@.../* wrote:
                >
                > You mean arrogant and stupid...Ya just give it right on back babe!
                >
                > Missy
                >

                >> As in the ones from the other side of the issue. They can get
                >> pretty vulgar and down right mean. Depending on who it is.

                > /"Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts,
                > and warmth to our souls."/
                >
                > / Colleen Klaum/
                >
                > "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with
                > men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
                > Immanuel Kant
                >
                > //

                > New DSL Internet Access
                > <http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/> from SBC & Yahoo!
                > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
                > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2436161.3858594.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705082948:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

                > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
              • Colleen
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 3, 2002
                  I'm just registered as plain old purrrrrshia :-)

                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 3, 2002
                    Hey...I helped you with Farmer brown one night...LOL

                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 4, 2002
                        Farmer brown??? *LOL* OMG! *lol*

                        hehe now I'm into a debate with people there.. quite interesting *evil grin*