Mobile Mayhem

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      30/09/02 Demo Report
      MOBILE MAYHEM

      As more and more campaigners are realizing the effectiveness of the mobile demos we have been inundated with reports from people who have been getting out there and getting stuck in to the animal abusers face to face.

      SHAC was sent the following report from a group of people who gave the main demo a miss on Saturday and headed for the homes of HLS collaborators:

      "Sat 28th Sept, A lovely sunny day, just perfect for visiting animal abusing scum where they live to remind them that every single thing they own was brought with money earned from animal torture and to let them know every time they put the key in their front door they would hear the screams of the thousands of animals who paid for their house.

      We met in a country car park full of people out for a day of dog walking and picnics, with no shac tee shirts or banners on show we were fairly inconspicuous.

      About 70 of us assembled and with military precision proceeded to our targets.

      Parking close by and making sure all the vehicles were positioned for a quick get away we went to confront these compassionless greedy animal exploiters in their little castles - the place where they feel safe and secure - but we were about to change all that, we let them
      know there is no hiding place for the deranged psychos who make money from the pain, suffering and despair of the innocent.

      We visited six of these vile abusers and made such a racket that neighbors came out on to the street to see what was going on, most were shocked to learn how these people made their money and took leaflets.

      Our efficient and organized group managed five visits before the filth caught up with us and even then they only managed to detain one car.

      The police finally caught up as we left the last abuser. We the had a police tail until we left Cambridgeshire after an extremely well executed day, work done we weren't bothered in the slightest!"

             Colleen Klaum

      Do you Yahoo!?