Fur Free Friday NYC 2008

  • debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Caring Activists Against Fur and NYC Animal Rights join forces
      Fur Free Friday march & protest at Lord & Taylor and Macy's (NYC)

      The largest shopping day of the year we will reach thousands of people
      We need to make this protest HUGE. We have large screen videos and
      many other cool visuals. Please come out for the Animals! Just a few
      hours of your time.

      1:00pm – Gather at Lord & Taylor holiday windows (5th Ave., near
      38th St.) - shopper outreach.
      1:20pm March to Macy's; Protest at Macy's (1:45 – 3:00) 151 W
      34th St (34th btwn 7th & Broadway)

      ** We will have a bullhorn at this event if you are looking for a
      quiet event this is not the one :D

      Check out Fur Free Friday 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?
      v=urqfYcPLiGQ

      NEED MORE INFO http://www.caafgroup.com/