OPERATION: IX3 - Another One Bites the Dust

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      ****Cross Post Freely****

      ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST....
      OPERATION: IX3 CONTINUES

      Win Animal Rights has received the following e-mail from H Partners:

      "Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We were not aware of all of the activities at LSR.
      H Partners Management LLC has sold all of its shares in LSR as of July 16th, 2008.

      Good luck in your fight against Animal Abuse and Cruelty.

      Best regards,

      H Partners Management LLC
      152 West 57th Street, 52nd Floor
      New York, NY 10019
      p. 212-974-7171
      f. 212-974-7181"

      We thank H Partners for making a decision to divest their LSR stock for ethical reasons. We also wish to thank all of you who attended protests, wrote letters and made phone calls to enlighten H Partners about the nature of the business at Huntingdon Life Sciences (trading as ticker symbol LSR).

      OPERATION: IX3 continues as we focus on a brand new LSR investor: Barclays Global Investors

      Please contact Barclays Global Investors to tell them about Huntingdon Life Sciences (trading as ticker symbol LSR).

      HLS is a company whose primary business is death and suffering. 500 animals are killed there every day. The employees of Huntingdon Life Sciences along with their investors, customers and suppliers don't care about the 70,000 animals that are imprisoned in the cold steel cages and concrete runs at Huntingdon Life Sciences, where they wait to die.

      Barclays Global Investors Europe:

      United Kingdom
      Murray House, 1 Royal Mint Court
      London, EC3N 4HH
      United Kingdom
      Main phone: 44 (0) 20 7668 8000
      Main fax: 44 (0) 20 7668 8001

      The Netherlands
      WTC - Tower D, 6th Floor
      Strawinskylaan 667
      1077 XX Amsterdam
      Main phone: 31 20 798 0060
      Main fax: 31 20 798 0079

      Barclays Global Investors (Schweiz) AG
      Bahnhofstrasse 54
      Zurich, CH-8001
      Switzerland
      Main phone: +41 44 567 3838
      Main fax: +41 44 567 3839

      France
      21, bd de la Madeleine
      Paris cedex 01, 75038
      France
      Main phone: 33 01 70 91 85 54

      London
      General Enquiries
      Switchboard
      Phone: +44 (0) 20 7668 8000
      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7668 8001
      enquiries@...

      London
      Cash Management Team EMEA
      Phone: +44 (0) 20 7668 8770
      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7668 6770
      cash.management@...
      London
      Client Order Desk
      Phone: +44 (0) 20 7668 8662
      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7668 8672
      investor.helpdesk@...

      London
      Intermediary & Private Wealth Service Desk
      Phone: +44 (0) 20 7668 8666
      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7668 6666
      intermediaryservice@...
      London
      For German and Austrian clients:
      NickyMerriman
      Head of Institutional Business, Germany / Austria
      Phone: 44 207 668 7460
      Fax: 44 20 7668 5460
      nicky.merriman@...

      Amsterdam
      Markovan Bergen
      Managing Director, Benelux Region
      Phone: +31 (0) 20 798 0060
      Fax: +31 (0) 20 798 0079
      marko.vanbergen@...
      Paris
      SylvainFavre-Gilly
      Senior Institutional Sales, France
      Phone: +33 01 70 91 85 54
      Sylvain.Favre-Gilly@...

      Zurich
      MarkusHubscher
      Head of Switzerland
      Phone: +41 44 567 3838
      Fax: +41 44 567 3839
      markus.hubscher@...

      Barclays Global Investors United States:

      San Francisco
      400 Howard Street
      San Francisco, CA94105
      Main phone: 415 597 2000
      Main fax: 415 597 2140

      Boston
      One International Place, 45th Floor
      Boston, MA02110
      Main phone: 617 279 4100
      Main fax: 617 279 4120

      New York
      200 Park Avenue, Suite 4514
      New York, NY10166
      Main phone: 212 548 4365
      Main fax: 212 548 4371

      Atlanta
      1230 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 1900
      Atlanta, GA30309
      Main phone: 404 942 2325
      Main fax: 415 618 1316

      San Francisco
      General Inquiries
      Phone: 415 597 2000
      Fax: 415 597 2696
      client.reporting@...

      San Francisco
      Barclays Global Investors
      Human Resources Staffing
      Fax: 415 597 2492
      staffing@...
      San Francisco
      Consultant Resource Group
      Phone: 415 597 2777
      Fax: 415 597 2958
      consultant.resource@...

      Please keep all correspondence with Barclays Global polite and informative. A picture is worth a thousand words. You can find pictures to download and attatch to your correspondence at:

      http://www.shac.net/HLS/photos.html

      Visit the WAR Calendar for future events: http://calendar.yahoo.com/winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR CrueltyFree.com page: http://www.crueltyfree.com/winanimalrights

      For more info contact Win Animal Rights at: winanimalrights@...
      Call: 646.267.9934 or visit the WAR website at: http://war-online.org

      W.A.R. (WIN ANIMAL RIGHTS) is an independent non-profit organization not affiliated or associated with SHAC, SHAC USA or any other group or organization and does not conduct or incite any illegal activity. The above information is not meant to incite or request any illegal actions or illegal activities of any kind. If you have any questions about the legality of any act, we encourage everyone receiving this (or the) action alert(s) to check your local laws and ordinances before proceeding to do anything.