World Laboratory Animal Liberation Week - New York City - 2008

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 8:00 PM
      ****Cross Post Freely & Widely****

      World Lab Animal Liberation Week - 2008
      New York City

      Join Win Animal Rights, as we take our message of
      compassion toward animals and disgust for vivisectors,
      to those who enable the monsters at Huntingdon Life
      Sciences to continue to torture, mutilate, poison and
      ultimately kill 500 animals every single day. Protests
      and educational outreach will be on-going daily
      throughout the period from Saturday, April 19, 2008
      through Sunday, April 27, 2008.

      Last weekends demos were incredible. The protests
      incorporated a strong emphasis on community outreach
      and education. Our goal is to educate consumers about
      the horrors of animal testing labs and the benefits of
      a compassionate and cruelty free lifestyle. The focus
      of this year's World Lab Week demonstrations will
      continue to be on HLS Customers and Suppliers, with
      special attention to Novartis and Staples. Of course,
      all protests will be peaceful and will follow all
      local laws and ordinances.

      Come prepared to do some traveling. Dress comfortably
      and don't forget to wear comfortable shoes. All
      protests will be held rain or shine. Signs, literature
      and banners will be provided. Don't forget to bring
      water and snacks to keep your energy level high and
      suncreen if the day looks sunny. Get ready to
      aggressively spread the word about the notorious
      Huntingdon Life Sciences on the streets of New York
      City.

      Protest and Event Schedule - 2008

      World Lab Week New York City
      **********

      Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 2:00 PM

      HLS Customer/Supplier Protests -

      Focus on Novartis & Staples

      Meet: Staples @ 1280 Lexington Ave (off 86th St.)

      **********

      Sunday, April 27, 2007 @ 2:00 PM

      Home of Andrew Baker - HLS CEO

      Meet: 279 Central Park West (88th St.)

      **********
      Any changes will be posted to the World Lab Animal
      Liberation Week 2008 webpage:

      http://war-online.org/Alert_WorldWeek08.htm

      Visit the WAR Calendar for future events:
      http://calendar.yahoo.com/winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR MySpace page:
      http://www.myspace.com/winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR CrueltyFree.com page:
      http://www.crueltyfree.com/winanimalrights

      For more info contact Win Animal Rights at:
      winanimalrights@...
      Call: 646.267.9934 or visit the WAR website at:
      http://war-online.org

      W.A.R. (WIN ANIMAL RIGHTS) is an independent
      non-profit organization not affiliated or associated
      with SHAC, SHAC USA or any other group or organization
      and does not conduct or incite any illegal activity.
      The above information is not meant to incite or
      request any illegal actions or illegal activities of
      any kind. If you have any questions about the
      legality of any act, we encourage everyone receiving
      this (or the) action alert(s) to check your local laws
      and ordinances before proceeding to do anything.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and