Protest Fur & Animal Testing: March Madness - Finale Weekend

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      ****Cross Post Freely****

      March Madness Finale Weekend # 5

      Fur Ghouls & HLS Puppy Killers

      New York City

      Join Win Animal Rights as we confront animal abusers
      and exploiters on their home turf. We will continue
      the global campaigns to stop the killing by the fur
      pimps at Escada and the puppy killers at HLS. As an
      added attraction, we will be visiting local fur ghoul
      Dennis Basso at his tacky retail animal graveyard on
      Madison Avenue. Plus other surprise targets which
      will be announced the day of the protests.

      Protest Fur Scum: Escada & Dennis Basso
      Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 2:00 pm
      Meet at: Saks - 611 Fifth Ave. (49th & 50th)

      On Saturday, March 29th, we will once again greet the
      few potential customers that still shop at Escada in
      the face of global outrage at their continued selling
      of fur. Then we will carry on our crusade to make it
      unbearable to wear fur on the streets of New York
      City. We will be moving from location to location,
      so make sure to dress for the weather and wear good
      walking shoes.

      Protest HLS Customers & Suppliers
      Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 2:00 pm
      Meet at: Staples 1280 Lexington Ave. (off 86th St.)

      On Sunday, March 30th, we will visit the heartless
      monsters that contract the killing of puppies,
      monkeys, kitties, bunnies, lab rats and mice and
      countless other animals at Huntingdon Life Sciences
      (HLS). HLS is a company whose primary business is
      death and suffering. 500 animals are killed there
      every day. They are poisoned, they are cut and burned,
      they have limbs broken and on top of that they have to
      endure the cruelty of sadistic technicians who have
      been proven, in 5 undercover investigations, to abuse
      and torture the animals in their care.

      If you are late, call us at: 1-646-267-9934 and we
      will tell you where we are. You don't need posters,
      banners or literature...we have all of that (unless of
      course you have something you want to bring, then by
      all means bring it along). All you need is your
      passion and a loud voice to speak up for the animals.

      Mark your calendars NOW

      World Laboratory Animal Liberation Week
      Saturday, April 19 - Sunday, April 27, 2008
      Details will be posted soon!

      Visit the WAR Calendar for future events:
      http://calendar.yahoo.com/winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR MySpace page:
      http://www.myspace.com/winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR CrueltyFree.com page:
      http://www.crueltyfree.com/winanimalrights

      For more info contact Win Animal Rights at:
      centcom@...
      Call: 646.267.9934 or visit the WAR website at:
      http://war-online.org

      W.A.R. (WIN ANIMAL RIGHTS) is an independent
      non-profit organization not affiliated or associated
      with SHAC, SHAC USA or any other group or organization
      and does not conduct or incite any illegal activity.
      The above information is not meant to incite or
      request any illegal actions or illegal activities of
      any kind. If you have any questions about the
      legality of any act, we encourage everyone receiving
      this (or the) action alert(s) to check your local laws
      and ordinances before proceeding to do anything.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and