CALL-IN/PROTEST DAY TODAY DEC. 8 TO HLS! TAKE ACTION!

  • Shannon Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      HLS's birthday is Dec. 10th. We wouldn't want them to
      think we've forgotten them! Call-in/protest to these
      numbers below TODAY. Do NOT wish them a
      happy birthday LOL!

      When: Saturday, December 8, 2007 @ 2pm
      Where: 279 Central Park W. 88 St. - Andrew Baker, HLS
      CEO

      Andrew Baker
      279 Central Park West, 14-D
      New York, NY 10024

      Huntingdon Life Sciences
      PO Box 2360
      Mettlers Road
      East Millstone, NJ 08875-2360
      Tel: 1.732.873.2550
      Fax: 1.732.873.8513

      Or call/e-mail Andrew Baker at Life Sciences Research,
      Inc:
      Life Sciences Research Inc.
      Website: http://www.lsrinc. net
      Phone: 732.649.9961
      LifeSciencesResearc h@LSRinc. net

      Or you can contact the LSR Investor Contact:

      Richard Michaelson
      Life Sciences Research, Inc.
      P.O.Box 2360, Mettlers Road
      East Millstone, NJ 08875
      201) 525-1819

      In the United Kingdom, you can reach them at:
      Huntingdon Life Sciences
      Woolley Road
      Alconbury
      Huntingdon
      Cambridgeshire
      PE28 4HS
      UK
      Tel: 01480 892 000
      Fax: 01480 892 205
      E-mail: sales@ukorg. huntingdon. com

      Huntingdon Life Sciences
      Barric Lane
      Occold
      Suffolk
      IP23 7PX
      UK
      Tel: 01379 644 122
      Fax: 01379 678 034
      Email: sales@ukorg. huntingdon. com

      Protest Huntingdon Life Sciences
      Saturday Dec. 8, 2007 @ 2:00 PM

      On December 10th Huntingdon Life Sciences will be
      celebrating another anniversary. Let's make sure they
      know how we feel about another year of torturing and
      abusing defenseless animals. Join us on December 8th
      for a powerful day of protest against the killers at
      HLS. Below you will find contact information for HLS.
      Please take this opportunity to write or telephone
      HLS.

      Please keep all correspondence with Mr. Baker and/or
      Huntingdon Life Sciences polite and informative. A
      picture is worth a thousand words. You can find
      pictures at:

      http://www.shac. net/HLS/photos. html

      Join Win Animal Rights as we continue the campaign to
      stop the killing at the notorious animal testing labs
      at Huntingdon Life Sciences (HL. HLS is a company
      whose primary business is death and suffering. 500
      animals are killed there every day. They are poisoned,
      they are cut and burned, they have limbs broken and on
      top of that they have to endure the cruelty of
      sadistic technicians who have been proven, in 5
      undercover investigations, to abuse and torture the
      animals in their care.

      At 3:00 PM we will leave this location to visit the
      homes of key executives of HLS customers (Novartis,
      Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sanofi Aventis) and the New
      York Stock Exchange. Please dress for the weather.
      Cold weather gear and good walking shoes will help you
      to be comfortable as we travel from location to
      location. After the protests, we will be adjourning
      to a NYC restaurant for a vegan dinner.

      Visit the WAR Calendar for future events:
      http://calendar. yahoo.com/ winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR MySpace page:
      http://www.myspace. com/winanimalrig hts
      Visit the WAR CrueltyFree. com page:
      http://www.crueltyf ree.com/winanima lrights

      For more info contact Win Animal Rights at:
      centcom@war- online.org
      Call: 646.267.9934 or visit the WAR website at:
      http://war-online. org

      W.A.R. (WIN ANIMAL RIGHT is an independent
      non-profit organization not affiliated or associated
      with SHAC, SHAC USA or any other group or organization
      and does not conduct or incite any illegal activity.
      The above information is not meant to incite or
      request any illegal actions or illegal activities of
      any kind. If you have any questions about the
      legality of any act, we encourage everyone receiving
      this (or the) action alert(s) to check your local laws
      and ordinances before proceeding to do anything.

      http://www.crueltyfree.com/ForTheAnimals

      My Cafepress shop: http://www.cafepress.com/allforthem