Vick?

  • Steve Moyzis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Who is this Vick person the list refers to?  Michael Vick?...not sure.  I might be able to help.
      send me his email address and web site address.  I have, uh, 'certain ways' of getting rid of people
      and web sites, if you catch my drift.  'nuff said

      Steve aka testmg80

       Every animal you eat
      Was running for her life

      "The only secure computer is one that's unplugged,
      locked in a safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground
      in a secret location... and I'm not even too sure about
      that one"