An Award winning work, worth 2 b seen! Pls, have a look.

  • isha_roshan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Hi friend,
      How r u doing?

      I thought to share this info with U, hope u find it as intersting as I did!

      The Telecom Italia's television commercial featuring Gandhi's videocast around the world is simply astounding. As an ad film, the concept is simply brilliant. Weird but wonderful fact, that, it took Italians to make this, sounds strange! Isn't it?

      We know, Gandhiji - was no emperor, not a military general, not a president nor a prime minister; he was neither pacifist nor a cult guru but of the whole lot, he was "All Powerful" – the Mahatma. The world today remembers this great man with all his mystical wealth and magnitude.

      The ad shows Gandhiji delivering his 'One World' speech – a message of universal brotherhood and love on his webcam & also shows as how it goes to millions of people all over the globe, who listen and get mesmerised by it. The aura is truly electrifying and Gandhiji's trembling voice with the message of truth and love, is barely audible amid the thunder of applause. This is an amazing ad from a non- Indian company! And last but not the least, it won the Europe's premier creative Epica Awards; it truly deserves it.

      Take a look: http://www.epica-awards.org/assets/epica/2004/winners/film/flv/11071.htm

      A simply superb ad showing popularity & respect to The Mahatma – The Great Gandhi(ji), who will live till this world respects the moral values, the ethics which behold humanity. What do U think abt this?

      Say something on http://jantaraj.com/blog/bcdetails.asp?bid=184  . Awaiting to know ur views!

      Ur new friend

      Isha R.