Upcoming event in your city!

  • Dawn @ FARM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      We need local participants for WORLD FARM ANIMALS DAY. Registration is now open with activities throughout the month of October.

      Details & FREE materials at www.wfad.org.

      This year's observance is sponsored by: FARM, In Defense of Animals, PETA, Compassion Over Killing, Mercy For Animals & Compassion in World Farming.

      REPRESENT YOUR CITY and we'll send you a FREE Event Pack with colorful display materials.

      PARTICIPATING IS EASY!
      We provide -- instructions, materials, media, and online Events Directory.
      You provide -- a few hours and a lot of heart!

      Small or large, there are all kinds of events such as leafleting, tabling, protesting, or wherever your creativity leads you (lots of ideas on the website).

      We need more cities represented and we encourage you to register your interest (even if your plans are incomplete).

      Click here for WFAD banners: http://www.wfad.org/banners.htm

      Did you miss the Animal Rights 2006 National Conference? Recordings and photos here: http://www.arconference.org/ar2006.htm

      Thanks for your active compassion,
      Dawn Moncrief
      WFAD National Director
      dawn@...
      www.WFAD.org
      888-FARM-USA

      ABOUT WFAD: World Farm Animals Day works to end the unnecessary suffering and death of innocent animals in the world's factory farms and slaughterhouses. Regardless of your dietary choices or other forms of activism, please take a stand this October!