World Week NYC Protest HLS Customer Pfizer

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      ****Cross Post Widely****

      World Laboratory Animal Liberation Week Continues

      PROTEST MAJOR HLS CUSTOMER PFIZER

      Now that the LSRI (aka HLS) has been delisted to the
      Grey Market, it's time to focus our efforts on
      impacting their bottom line. The best way to do that
      is to take their customers away by educating them
      about the horrors and the cruelty that goes on at HLS
      every single day.

      Approximately 70,000 animals are imprisoned right now,
      today. They wait in cold steel cages and concrete
      pens for the relief that only death can provide. Some
      of them have been poisoned, some burned, some
      mutilated and cut open........they suffer as they wait
      to die.....alone......in misery and despair.

      500 animals a day are brutally killed by Huntingdon
      Life Sciences and Pfizer pays them to do it.

      Who: Pfizer Pharmaceuticals & other HLS Customers
      *When: Friday, April 28 & Saturday, April 29th at 3:30
      PM
      Where: Third Ave. & 42nd. St. (Bank of America corner)
      If you cannot locate us, call: 646-267-9934

      *After the office demos, join us as we visit key HLS
      customer executives in Midtown Manhattan.

      If you cannot join the protest, please support us by
      contacting Pfizer to let them know about the death
      camps of HLS. This is the kick off to a national
      campaign. Pfizer is a company that would be a focal
      point of attention regardless of their relationship
      with Huntingdon Life Sciences. In the coming weeks,
      we will be releasing additional contacts anddetailed
      information about Pfizer's corporate ethics. Stay
      tuned!

      Mr. Hank McKinnell
      Chairman of the Board & CEO
      Pfizer
      235 E. 42nd St.
      NY, NY 10017
      212-733-2323

      mckinnell@...
      ccfeedback@...
      pfizermedia@...
      jeff.kindler@...

      For more info contact Win Animal Rights at:
      centcom@...
      Call: 646.267.9934 or visit the WAR website at:
      http://war-online.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com