CAAF ALERT: 200+ activists at THE OFFICAL Fur Free Friday NYC Protest &March

  • debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      Caring Activists Against Fur

      We want to THANK every activists who attended our Fur Free Friday
      protest and March!! What a great turnout for the animals!! 200+
      activists!! Also we were interviewed by channel 11 news check it out
      tonight lets see if they air it??

      Hugs to all the activists who attended without you this would never
      have happened!!!

      For the ANIMALS!!
      Debbie and Julie
      www.caafgroup.com

      OUR NEXT EVENT PROTEST AND MARCH BIGGEST SHOPPING DAY L&T WINDOWS
      FUR
      HAGS/GHOULS YOU GOTTA BE THERE!!!!

      Saturday, Dec. 17th
      Macy's and Lord and Taylor's NYC - Macy's (34th btwn. Broadway and
      7th
      Ave.) from 1:00 - 2:15 and march down 5th Avenueto Lord & Taylor's
      (on 5th Ave. by 38th Street) where we protest from 2:30 - 3:30pm