Protest Dennis Basso, NYC Fur Ghoul at Waldorf Astoria Gala

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      ****Cross Post Freely****

      Dennis Basso to Receive Award at
      2005 Alzheimer's Association
      New York City Rita Hayworth Gala

      Beginning on Fur Free Friday 2004, Win Animal Rights
      (WAR) has waged a hard hitting, aggressive campaign
      against the despicable fur ghoul, Dennis Basso.
      Basso's disgusting collection of skins of dead and
      tortured animals can be viewed at his showroom on
      Madison Avenue and 65th Street in New York City.

      On Tuesday, November 1, 2005, Basso will be honored by
      the Alzheimer's Association Rita Hayworth Gala to be
      held at the posh Waldorf Astoria Hotel. As announced
      previously in our Please join us as we gather to
      protest this outrage:

      When: Tuesday, November 1, 2005
      Time: 5:45 PM
      Where: Waldorf Astoria, 301 Park Avenue (and E. 49th
      St.), New York City

      ****Signs & Banners Provided, Bring a Loud Voice &
      Your Passion to Speak Out Against Fur****

      If you cannot join the protest, you can express your
      disappointment by contacting:

      Waldorf Astoria Hotel
      301 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022
      212.355.3000
      212.872.4875 Fax
      Toll Free: 1.800.WALDORF

      Alzheimer's Association National Office
      225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601
      24/7 Nationwide Contact Center: 1.800.272.3900

      To find out more about the Rita Hayworth Galas please
      call Danielle Mytych, associate director, special
      events, at 1.312.604.2453. You can also call:
      1.212.843.1712 or e-mail alz@...

      Win Animal Rights

      For more information contact: Win Animal Rights/W.A.R.
      at: centcom@...
      or check out the WAR website at: http://war-online.org

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs