HLS Virtual Sit-In

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 17, 2002
      All,

      The virtual sit-in against HLS has now started. Please go to
      http://www.huntingdonsucks.com/ecd/ to find out where the sit-in tools
      are.

      This online action will remain open for several weeks. Please take part
      as much as you can. You can take part whenever you want but if people
      try to gather at around 13.00 GMT every day for a few hours then this
      will create a large surge of traffic every 24 hours. If you don't pay for
      your net access by the hour you may want to consider leaving the tools
      running every night whilst you sleep as well.

      Good luck everyone!

      Webmaster of HuntingdonSucks.com

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • electria55@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 17, 2002
        yea i'll do it!!! for a couple of hours i dont want my ip address out n stuff!
        sindy
      • imponderwalkeruk
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 17, 2002
          The more people the better!!

          Jeff

          --- In HLSsucks@y..., electria55@a... wrote:
          > yea i'll do it!!! for a couple of hours i dont want my ip address
          out n
          > stuff!
          > sindy
        • Colleen Klaum

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 17, 2002
              aww lol i did some today,  i got up to 1457.  tomorrow i will do more or when i go to sleep i leave it on.
              sindy
            • Colleen Klaum

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 17, 2002
                  hello colleen, thanks.  have a good one!
                  sindy : )
                • Colleen Klaum

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 18, 2002
                      I had to go into town and i left it on, Currently from that it is
                      1770 and counting
                      Jeff
                      --- In HLSsucks@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:

                      > That's a good hit Sindy. I do that too, leave my computer on
                      when I go to bed. Colleen

                      > electria55@a... wrote: aww lol i did some today, i got up to
                      1457. tomorrow i will do more or when i go to sleep i leave it on.
                      > sindy

                      Service.

                    • electria55@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 18, 2002
                        wow thats awesome jeff,  last night i let mine stay on pretty much the whole night untill 5:00 in the morning. i got up to 2555.
                        lets keep it up!! hehe : )
                        sindy***
                      • Colleen Klaum
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 18, 2002

                              That's good Jeff. Damn, I'm really getting my ass chewed apart in the animaldebates group I belong to, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Colleen

                            imponderwalkeruk <imponderwalkeruk@...> wrote:

                          I had to go into town and i left it on, Currently from that it is
                          1770 and counting
                          Jeff
                          --- In HLSsucks@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:

                          >     That's a good hit Sindy. I do that too, leave my computer on
                          when I go to bed. Colleen

                          >   electria55@a... wrote: aww lol i did some today,  i got up to
                          1457.  tomorrow i will do more or when i go to sleep i leave it on.
                          > sindy

                          Service.