Re: [HLSsucks] Speaking of HLS Sindy

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2002

           Well, it is like striking back at a company or companies that are doing something that is wrong in your eyes. For instance, HLS, they do aweful things to animals. They test pesticides on them, experiments so they say, if the animal doesn't cooperate with them, they may either beat it senseless, like punch it around, swing it in the air, just to name a few things. If you read the introductory to the group, you can find out more about HLS. The sit-in is basically a fight here on the internet to try and close down the facility. I will send you the link just in case you want to take part in it Sindy. Colleen

        electria55@... wrote:

      hello colleen, i dont kno what is a sit in is ? lol can u tell me
      hehe thanks
      sindy

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • electria55@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2002
        ok yea i read that one post, its so messed up, ok cool thanks ill check out that link u sent me.
        sindy
      • Colleen Klaum