World Lab Day at HLS Postponed

  • Ima Vegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 11:48 AM
      ****Cross Post Freely & Widely****

      WORLD LABORATORY ANIMAL LIBERATION DAY

      Saturday, April 30, 2005 - CANCELLED

      EVENT POSTPONED DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER FORECAST
      NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

      Due to the forecast and likelihood of severe weather
      conditions in central New Jersey, we have decided to
      postpone the World Laboratory Animal Liberation Day
      commemoration at Huntingdon Life Sciences. We have
      stood at HLS' gates through wind, rain, intense heat
      and snowstorms and it has never deterred us. This
      decision was made because the Frankling Township
      Police require us to stand behind metal gates and
      weather is calling for thunderstorms. We could not in
      good conscience place activists at such risk.

      This event will be rescheduled for a Saturday in May
      and we promise to make it bigger and better. As soon
      as we have selected a date, we will post the
      information.

      If you would like to find out what you can do to
      support the campaign to close Huntingdon Life
      Sciences, visit:

      http://insidehls.com/
      http://war-online.org/

      Co-sponsors: Win Animal Rights (WAR), New Jersey
      Animal Rights Alliance (NJARA), Start the Animal
      Revolution (STAR), Revolutionary Organizations for
      Animal Rights (ROAR) and Hugs for Puppies.

      For more info call: 718-677-7656 or e-mail: centcom@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com