Fw: For Immediate Release (4/25/2005)

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ryan Courtade <RyanC @ 1tws.com>
      Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:31:15 -0700

      Cincinnati, OH, April 25, 2005: After the 2002 CompassionFest in
      Cincinnati, OH, President and Founder of Love All Animals, Ryan
      Courtade, announce October 31st, that he was retiring from the Animal
      Welfare movement. Now almost 3 years later, 19 year old Ryan Courtade
      is back and ready to restart fighting for those without a voice.
      Now with High School under his belt Ryan Courtade says that he "can
      make a difference because although I haven't been as involved over 3
      years, I still have my contacts and am much more mature and know how to
      get things done now." Ryan is currently a Private First Class in the
      United States Army Reserves, Special Operations, and plans on attending
      school at Thomas More College.
      Love All Animals was originally founded in 1994 when Ryan was 9 years
      old. It grew to be a very large organization which waged war with
      Huntingdon Life Sciences, Procter and Gamble, Burlington Coat Factory,
      and many other large corporations. LAA is also responsible for many of
      the pet license plates found across the country.
      Love All Animals is currently looking for some very talented volunteers
      across the country to help rebuild what it once was. Please contact
      Ryan Courtade directly at
      RyanC @ loveallanimals.org