Fw: [WAR] activists arrested update from NYC

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: :gREG: <vegikiller@...>
      Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:47:32 -0700 (PDT)

      All activists arrested at Central Park West Andrew Baker Demo at this
      point have been released.

      Thank you for your time and many phones calls for support.  In the end
      Camille H. & Bani have only been charged with disorderly conduct.  Bani
      was given an ACD and was released.  The judge laughed at the cops who
      said our 80 lb tough as nails activists was in the cops way at
      retrieving "evidence".  The judge said that as long as she isn't
      arrested in NYC in the next 6 months the case will be dropped.  He
      continued that even if she was arrested in the next 6 months he would
      drop it anyway because this was a joke.  The Felony charge against
      Camille was dropped.  They might as well tried to charge her with being
      a compassionate human being.  All of Camille's belongings were located
      and recovered last night.

      Please watch your emails for more updates.

      Now is the time to Act up and fight back.

      Action alerts because of these events are coming.  We never let BS get
      us down it only makes us madder and stronger.  We are now into our
      second week of World Week for Animals in Labs.  At the close of WWI  we
      were successful in bringing 24 demos against vivisection and HLS
      including the Gateway To Hell Campaign.  This week HLS again will be the
      primary target as well as targets for the SPEAK campaign.  We will have
      a full wrap up next week of all events that happened over WWI and WWII.

      For those who are unaware there is a Lab. Demo in NJ this Saturday.
      Details will follow or contact us back.

      Win Animal Rights

      (NYC)