ANTI FUR PROTEST

  • debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 5:34 AM
      What: Anti- Fur Protest
      Where: Steven Corn Furs - 358 Route 17 North Paramus
      When: 12:00 - 2:00
      Date: Saturday, Feb. 19th
      Let's make those President's Day Weekend shoppers aware of the
      cruelty in the fur trade!

      What: Anti- Fur fliering of The Metropolitan Museum of Art (their
      temporary fur fashion exhibit) - this is not a protest - we are just
      giving our side!
      Where: The Metropolitan Museum of Art 1000 5th Ave. at 82nd Street
      When: 1:00 - 3:00
      Date: Sunday, Feb. 20th
      *This museum show glamorizes fur throughout the ages - it is
      sponsored by designer Roberto Cavalli - we want to educate the
      thousands of tourists in town to see the exhibit and "The Gates" in
      Central Park, which is right near there.

      *Please visit Caring Activists Against Fur on the web at
      www.caafgroup.com for more information.