SNGP Announcement: Simon Turner Quits

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      SIMON TURNER QUITS! 30/11/04

      The now notorious Simon Turner of Barton-Under-Needwood contacted SNGP
      this evening with the stunning news that he is leaving the employ of David
      Hall and Partners. The BOC news compounds this positive moment. His
      statement read as follows:

      "This is a message for SNGP. This is Simon Turner and I am informing you
      that I will be ceasing employment with David Hall and Partners on Friday
      10th December at 5pm."

      This man has driven thousands of guinea pigs to their deaths, has
      profitted from their bodies being degraded and tortured to manufacture
      lipsticks and paint and has now found that job morally inexcusable - about
      time Mr. Turner!

      At a very intrinsic time this man, a vocal stalwart of vivisection, has
      decided to 'turn' his back on animal abuse. A civil injunction proposed by
      his employer Chris Hall wants to choke SNGP and the democracatic process
      is now imminent - we must all hold fast as the private system tries to
      suppress that which it does not understand: compassion for species other
      than our own! If you want to be part of this poingnant struggle for equity
      and justice for animals contact SNGP
      --
      SNGP: info@...
      www.liberation-now.org

      hlssuckslists.riseup.net

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
      to our hearts, and warmth to our souls"-Colleen Klaum

      “The ultimate measure of a community is not where it stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where it stands in times of challenge and controversy.”
      -Martin Luther King Jr.