Liberation Magazine updates

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 18, 2004

      Dear all

      Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles and updates (
      Urgent - Take Action, Demos and Campaigns Against Animal Testing, New Articles and News).

      Many thanks

      Mick

      Liberation Magazine

      http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk

      Protect R Wildlife (PA Rep.) http://www.ProtectRWildlife.org

      Put an end to Huntingdon Life Sciences once and for all
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HLSsucks/

      Help end the cat and dog meat trade
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StopNightmareDogIndustries

      Tell of your passions of the causes you fight for!

      "The Earth And Her Threatened Animal Nations Deserve The Same Level Of Defense That We Support When Human Life Is Threatened. Otherwise We Are Just More Hypocrites Wanting Change Without The Risk And Sacrifice That Is Already Being Made By Others."

      I Believe It Is Far Better To Live For Animal Liberation Than To Die For It.
    • wildtimber2112@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 3, 2004
        Dear all

        Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles and imporant urgent alerts.

        Many thanks

        Mick

        Liberation Magazine

        http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk

        Protect R Wildlife (PA Rep.) http://www.ProtectRWildlife.org
        HOME OF GREAT NEW PROGRAMS:
        PAWS-BAY (Auction for Wildlife) PAWS-Bay Home
        TNR + TNR +
        K.A.W.S. 4 KIDS K.A.W.S

        Message 3 of 26 , May 30, 2004

          Hi

          Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles and urgent updates.

          Also, please check out our demodates and campaigns pages and try to get as active as possible!

            Message 5 of 26 , Jul 30, 2004
              Dear all

              Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles and urgent updates.

              Please vote in this Sky News poll (http://www.sky.com/skynews/uknews) about animal rights legislation, it is very important!!

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 6, 2004
                Dear all

                Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles and urgent updates.

                Many thanks

                Mick

                Liberation Magazine

                http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk

                Lets close down Huntingdon Life Sciences once and for all
                hlssuckslists.riseup.net

                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 18, 2004
                  Dear all

                  Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk/newarticles.htm) and urgent updates.

                  There are lots of demos over the next few days, please check our demos page (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk/urgent.htm) for further details.

                  Many thanks

                  Mick - Liberation Magazine Editor.

                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 18, 2004
                            Dear all

                            Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles and urgent updates.

                            Many thanks

                            Mick

                            Liberation Magazine

                            http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk

                            hlssuckslists.riseup.net

                            "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
                            to our hearts, and warmth to our souls"-Colleen Klaum

                            “The ultimate measure of a community is not where it stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where it stands in times of challenge and controversy.”
                            -Martin Luther King Jr.

                          • wildtimber2112@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 21, 2004
                              Dear all

                              Please visit Liberation Magazine (http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk) for new articles (New Articles and News) and urgent updates (Urgent - Take Action).

                              We have also received a lot of mails regarding the desecration of the grave in Staffordshire, which as we have pointed out to all those that have mailed us in anger, we do not support! Please read their mails here (Negative Mails Received by Liberation Magazine) and reply.

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Jan 8, 2005

                                      hlssucks@...

                                      CLICK DAILY TO FEED AN ANIMAL IN NEED FOR FREE: http://www.animalrescuesite.com/