SHAC FORUM Tomorrow! (Chicago) plus SHAC protest October 3rd (Chicago)

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 5:32 PM
      1) Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty (SHAC) FORUM Tomorrow!
      Don't miss it, this Wednesday, October 1st at 7pm.  Don't miss: A
      speaker from SHAC USA, campaign videos, and (everybody's favorite),
      free food!

      Wednesday, October 1, 7pm
      Healing Eart Resource Center
      3111 N. Ashland, Chicago, IL

      A global coalition of activists has pushed one of the world's largest
      product testing labs $85 million into debt and left it teetering on
      the brink of bankcruptcy.  Now they're gearing up to finish it off.
      Come learn about the most significant campaign in the history of the
      animal rights movement.  Join us, make history!

      Friday, October 3, 4-6pm
      SHAC Protest at the British Consulate
      400 N. Michigan Ave.

      Tell of your passion of the causes you fight for!

      "Hunting ... the least honorable form of war on the weak".

      - Paul Richard

      Don't just question animal abuse. Interrogate it, impugn it, tear it down, dismember it, bury it, and when the mood strikes you, dance on its grave!

      "My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt."

      - Anna Sewell, (English Novelist)