Re: [HLSsucks] QUEST Important demo on April 18. Please forward to other lists! (New Jersey)

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
      I'm not quite sure, this was from another list. I will ask though.
      Colleen

      "Kathryn L. Kovach" <bizshows@...> wrote:
      We will meet at to entrance
      to Rittenhouse Square (18th and Walnut - across from
      Barnes and Noble).
      Where though..............?
      There are many Barnes & Noble in NJ......I pass HLS every day going to work and I do not recall seeing a B & N store.
      Please advise
      Kathryn Kovach
      New Jersey
      CUR # 636

[...]